Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday, August 23, 2009 - 5 comments

Sunday 9 - I Ran

I'm back! I've been off so long that I feel impossibly behind. I'll be around to check out all of you soon. I did manage to see that Thom has been getting creative again. (Very nice.) To get back me back in the swing of things here, I've decided to treat you with a simple meme. lol It's a special edition of Saturday 9 ... on Sunday.

Sunday 9: I Ran

1. When's the last time you ran? When I got to D.C. last night, I had to pee so bad that my teeth hurt. Then, I had to wait another 15-20 for the on-call guy to show up to let me in my room. Needless to say, I ran to use the facilities. ;)

2. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them? Not at the moment, but if I have to keep running to the ladies' room, I may trip and create some at any moment. LOL

3. What are you dreading right now? Not dreading much of anything. I am a little anxious about making my way in this new city. It doesn't look anything like what I expected. I thought it would be much more of the wide open flat spaces that you see on tv, but it's really hilly with lots of trees. But my roommate is from Korea, so I'm sure that the transition will be much bigger for her. (But she's very nice.)

4. Do you like Mexican food? Sometimes

5. Favorite ice cream? Favorite has to be chocolate, but I've been known to enjoy others.

6. When was your last doctor's visit? So long ago that I don't remember, over a decade at least.

7. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night? There abouts, but tomorrow is another day ... and classes start soon. lol

8. How many pets do you have? None at the moment. *pouts* I did get to spoil my mom's 6 month old puppy, Amber, when I was staying with her this week.

9. "First Loves Are Never Over;" is this true for you? Over and pretty much forgotten until I came across an old valentine while packing. (Though I did recall him for my Valentine post this year. lol)

Very random questions this week, but I am still very grateful. :) See you later 'gators.

5 comments:

WOOT...at least you made it to DC HOORAY! I so hope your teeth are feeling better :) LOL Ack and a roommate to have to get use to? Changes for you big time. I'll be so anxious to hear about all of this as time goes on. Glad you are there :) MWAH

Yay! I've been wondering about you and praying for you. I'm glad your safe and sound and envy you your new adventure. You're not too far from Melli now, you know!

As for catching up, you didn't miss much at my place except the fact that I am a video producer now. Take a peek at "Quillian Quibbles" when you've got time.

See thee to a Doctor. Eight years is too long.
Glad your settled in the dorm.
Can hardly wait to hear about the classes.

your teeth!? wow!! that must have been one awesome pee ya had there ;)

I am so excited for you
and really looking forward to hearing lots and lots of details

Spike: Yes, my teeth are much improved. LOL

Quilly: I'll have to check out the videos! Woot!

Dr. John: I'll be seeing PhD's on a regular basis. That'll have to do for a bit. ;)

Dianne: This is an "other-worldly" type place. Environmentally about as different from West Texas as is possible. LOL

Post a Comment