Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday, June 01, 2012 - , 8 comments

Five on Friday - Happy Days

My friend Travis over at Trav's Thoughts does this fun meme with Five Songs on Friday. It's fun and easy to play. Head over there and see what it's all about and play along!

After, well let's just say "annoying" 10 days between illness and injury, Thursday was a fantabulous day. (I am definitely on the mend.) My day was so great that I figured that I better buy a lottery ticket, just in case. This week's songs are inspired by happiness. They're ones that make me feel good inside. I hope that they'll do the same for you!

ETA: Sometime today, Playlist.com has updated their site where players can no longer be embeded on other websites, AND you have to be logged into their site in order to even listen to the songs on their site. Obviously, I won't be using this service anymore. In the meantime, this is the song list if you could have listened to it:
"Wake-Up Little Susie"  - The Everly Brothers
"Who Put the Bomp" - Barry Mann
"One Fine Day" - The Chiffons
"My Girl" - The Temptations
"Twist and Shout" - The Beatles
We'll get it together next week!



Get a playlist! Standalone player


Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Sorry you have been under the weather. Hope all is on the mend now. Couldn't find your list to play back but anything with the Everly Brothers is always good listening.

Bummer. The switchover must have happened sometime today. Same problem over at Travis' now. I'll see what I can do.

Yeh that really sucks, what next? Will we have to pay to play our selections,I hope not because being on a fixed income really sucks.

S'all good...I only needed the titles to get the jukebox in my brain to play the rest!

I guess it gives us an opportunity to be more creative. :)

Yeah, I noticed that switch over. As I'm not quite ready to end the meme, I shall deliver my future Fives via video from youtube.

Yeah, I'll be Youtubing it too. :)

Post a Comment