Sunday, March 1, 2015

Siesta Memory Verse #5

Here we are in the 5th week of the Siesta Memory Verse project for 2015! I'm preparing this a little early, so I don't forget this time.
http://blog.lproof.org/
For anyone stumbling across this ... I am part of a group of women from around the world who are memorizing (or in my case meditating) on two pieces of Bible scripture a month. It is generally no more than a verse or two. They generally coordinate this project every other year. The is my third go around.  Even though memorization is not my gift, I find great fulfillment in going through this process during the course of a year.

For Week 5 of 2015 my verses are:

[Paul wrote,] "I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:38-39, NIV)

Have a great March!

0 comments:

Post a Comment