Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday, September 14, 2008 - 3 comments

How Many Blogs Is Enough

Okay, I'll admit it. I kind of hate starting another blog, and yet I'm doing it. So why? I already post half of my blogs in two places, and I would resent having to post the same thing in a third place. But this one is going to be different. It is dedicated to my works of fiction. The first one in which I plan to participate is A Portrait of Words, and frankly I figured it would be much easier to participate for all concerned if I did it through Blogspot. So there. We'll see how it goes. I've already finished my first submission, and I'm really excited about it. There's nothing that inspires creativity like creativity. Let's see if this can inspire me with my other projects.

3 comments:

I'm so happy you're here!!

I just gushed over at my place in response to your comment.

I'll be back to read the POW as soon as I post mine. I can't read anyone until I'm done. I'm just a freak that way.

I'm happy that you're happy. ;)

And I understand not wanting to see anyone else's while you're writing. I was thinking mine was half-way decent until I started reading everyone else's. LOL

I'm sure that yours will be stupendous!

Post a Comment