Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 - 5 comments

Ruby Tuesday - You're Not the Boss of Me


I was suddenly reminded of the fact that it was Tuesday when I started browsing around my favorite blogs and saw their Ruby Red pictures posted. So, I searched through all the files to see if I could find anything that struck my fancy. It's not a fall or even a Halloweeny pictures because, hey, I can't live by your rules, man! LOL Actually, it's because I've always loved this picture, and by lucky happenstance it includes some red.
It is a photo that I've entitled "You're Not the Boss of Me." I was about 3 or 4 at the time, and it displays an aspect of my personality that has remained with me the rest of my life. (The more things change; the more they stay the same. lol)

5 comments:

I have always loved that photo!!

Thank you very muchly, ladies. :)

Now that's a young lady who knows her own mind!

Well, I wouldn't go that far! LOL Thanks for stoping by.

Post a Comment