The idea is to list 10 things - right off the top of your head - that we would only know about you if we knew you really well. 10 random things ranging anywhere on your personal map that make you a tad distinctive? Or just plain weird? Think quickly. Don't go for deep. Go for quirky. Don't try to put them in any kind of order and don't make them long. Just start typing.
1. I like chocolate soft serve ice cream with chocolate sprinkles. (Blame Mr. Twistie in Geneva, NY.)
2. I have an extensive collection of children's books. Anything with great illustrations is a keeper.
3. I saw Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers over 50 times in the theater. It could have been over 75; I really wasn't keeping count.
4. I am on a life-long quest to find canoli and/or cream puffs as wonderful as the ones they sold in a little convenience store in Geneva, NY. Nothing has even come close, but I've never been to Brooklyn.
5. I don't drink coffee, ever. I'm very thankful that Starbucks has hot chocolate.
6. I get very annoyed when people pay more attention to their cell phone call than the people who took the time to be with them in person.
7. I do my make-up while driving my car. (Please, don't yell at me. lol)
8. I have very eclectic musical taste. Even my best friend is surprised when I put a cd on in the car. It could be Disco, Country, Big Band, Classical, R&B, or Show-tunes, even Rap or Metal sometimes though I'll admit that they're rarer.
9. While dancing with a partner, I can do at least 20 underarm spins in a row without getting dizzy. (That quirky enough for you? lol)
10. I had a pair of cats named Ren & Stimpy.
Wow! That was harder than I thought! I know that I have a lot more things that other people would think are quirky, but to me they're just normal. Ah, if I had my best friend do the list for me, she could probably come up with 100 in 5 minutes flat. LOL
What about you? What are 10 quirky things we might not know?
* If you are not familiar with the LPM Blog, it probably would not be your cup of tea. But if you feel compelled to visit, please e-mail me, and I'll hook you up. (See my profile for e-mail info.)