She said ... and I thought ... ?
1. Children :: Oh dear.
2. Saddlebags :: Saddlebags? I resisted this the moment it came into my head. I thought about the leather ones that you see on motorcycles. I resisted because I thought it should be with a horse. I don't know WHY I would have preferred them to be with horses. It seems silly. Maybe it's because I would love to be able to go horseback riding, but the idea of riding on a motorcycle scares me. How strange is that? lol
3. Restraint :: I'm full of restraint about some things, but there are others over which I have no control. People always seem surprised when that unrestrained side comes out. I don't know why. (But don't expect it to involve motorcycles any time soon.)
4. Awake :: Why does it seem lately that I'm always awake when I want to be asleep, and I want to sleep when I should be awake? I'd love to blame it on the time change, but it started before then.
5. Blood :: Please, don't let me get any on my clothes. The stains are so hard to get out.
6. Shutter :: I shutter to think of all the effort that would be required to get a blood stain out of my clothes. I guess it's a good think that those vampire movies aren't in 3-D. Especially the kind that they have at Disney World where they .... I probably shouldn't ruin it for you if you haven't been. But I'll let you in on a little secret, it's AWESOME!
7. Posted :: Blogs, comments, messages, e-mails ... It goes on ... and on ... and on ...
8. Corn cob :: Now, that's not something I've thought of in a while. But with the sure signs around here that Spring is on its way, corn on the cob is something that I can start looking forward to. :)
9. Flagrant :: Hmmmmm ... I got nothing for this one.
10. Fart :: Women don't fart. We get the "vapors." (What exactly did you think Scarlett O'Hara was talking about? LOL)
Until next time ...