Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday, August 01, 2010 - 3 comments

Cherie, The Trendsetter

I know that I've always been a trendsetter though I didn't always realize it until some time later. But this is not the kind of trend I wanted to set.

I've been kinda inadvertently taking a break from blogging lately. Considering that I haven't posted anything since May 1st and today's August 1st, I think it qualifies as a "break." And the trend that I've been noticing is that a lot of my blogging buddies are now taking a break too! (Just because I couldn't post, doesn't mean that I didn't visit my friends every chance I got.)

Ever eager to improve the world, wherever I can, I will attempt to reverse this trend by making a series of posts about what's been keeping me away this summer.

  1. My time at Trinity UM Church.
  2. Working on my thesis.
  3. Staying with my mother.
Tune in tomorrow.

3 comments:

Well aren't we two peas in a pod :) I hope you are having a wonderful summer :) Spike misses you :)

Spike: I can only imagine the kind of trouble that you've been getting yourself up to since your birthday. Have you been contributing to the delinquency of Ella on the Big Island? ;) And I've missed you too! Mwah! xxoo

LOl...Nope I behaved very well and I didn't even get over to the Big Isle to see Quilly and Charley. I couldn't get the time off from work. And I know that little Tart would get herself into plenty of problems of her own. MWAH

Post a Comment