Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday, January 13, 2012 - , 4 comments

Five on Friday - Some Groovy Love

My friend Travis over at Trav's Thoughts does this fun meme with Five Songs on Friday. It's fun and easy to play. Head over there and see what it's all about.

I'm a little late with this today. Went on a little road trip today in celebration of Friday the 13th. A long time ago, I decided that it would be my good luck day. It's just my perverse nature, I guess. And, I had a wonderful day, but alas, it kept me away from the 'puter.  (And a good thing too. My back was killing me.)

These are just some love songs that I love to sing along with. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

Cool set,thanks for sharing it.this is the second time in a week that I got to listen to Sukiyaki.the first time was on my blog friend Da Dude's site he posted the original one sung in Japanese.

Ah, Sukiyaki...played it in 7th grade jazz band. And made up our own lyrics, cuz no one knew Japanese. Wish I could remember them!

I'm enjoying some time away from the computer these days too. I enjoyed the Set this week!

Mike: There must be something in the air about Sukiyaki. :)

Pam: True or Not True?! (I did like that better before the graphic. lol)

Travis: Thanks!

Post a Comment