1. What's something you miss about the 1980's? If you're too young to miss the 80's how about the 90's?
Shoulder pads, maybe not at their largest, but they did make the waist look smaller.
I actually don't have one at the moment, but I should get one. I've been told that the library in this town is pretty good. (Do I get any credit for hanging out in college libraries for the most part of the past five years? lol)
3. What's the secret to success?
First, you have to define success, success for yourself, not someone else's definition. Then, it would be to get as much information from as many sources as possible. Keep the good, and throw out the bad. Then, create a plan, and act on it.
4. This is National Backyard Games week...what's your favorite backyard game?
I though I haven't played it in years, I would say badminton. It's like tennis-lite. :)
5. If I dropped by today what would I find on your coffee table?
A lot of dust, probably a few remotes, and a fake purple violet (though it does look quite real).
6. Do you own a bicycle? When was the last time you rode a bicycle? Is that something you enjoy?
Yes, I own a bicycle. It's been about eight months since I've ridden. The hold-up is the rigamarole with getting the tires pumped up for the season. I like to use an air compressor. It works tons better than a hand pump. lol This weekend, I promise.
7. What's your favorite cheese?
My "favorite" to have on its own is smoked swiss that I used to get from Hickory Farms. Don't know if they changed the formula or something, but it doesn't seem to be the same as it used to be. Of course, I haven't seen a proper store that was open year-round since I lived in Upstate New York. Perhaps, they don't stock the same thing in their Christmas time temporary shops. Oh well, there are many others that I enjoy, but ironically, not regular swiss.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
You may have already "heard" this, but my voice is totally gone. Now, it's for the second day. I've got to tell you it's much harder to argue with Len on Dancing with the Stars when my voice just comes out as a long *squeeeeeeeek*.