Thursday, July 4, 2013

Thursday, July 04, 2013 - , 2 comments

How Old Would You Be?



Saw this over at Woman on the Fence, and found it intriguing. If I had to throw a number out there, I'd say about 35. I think that I've felt that age since I was about 8. I have a picture of myself when I was around 4 that looks like I think I'm about 27. I've only aged a little since then. ;) 

So, "How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?"

BTW, you should be hearing that in a British accent. I've been watching too much PBS, and that's how the voices in my head sound right now. ;)

2 comments:

At first I thought this was a frivolous question, and my answer was 42 (see the answer to the question of Live, the Universe, and Everything). But then I read it aloud to Pam and she got an odd look on her face, as though irreverence was inappropriate. So I thought about the question a little more.

There's an existential element to it, isn't there?

So, to answer sincerely...if I didn't know how old I was, I would be the age I am.

Travis: LOL Very good! And so very true ... and not ... at the same time. :)

Post a Comment