Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Siesta Memory Verse #4

I'm running a couple of days behind on my Memory Verse for the second half of February. I'm not sure how it happened when last time I was out of town and was able to stay on schedule. Such is life. I guess that's what I get for finding several verses at the same time.

This time I am borrowing the one used on the Living Proof Blog. It's a perfectly acceptable option if we can't find one on our own. I really liked how the poster, Sherry, broke it down. It could really help me as I prepare for big changes in my life. I am anticipating my next big adventure.


“Only fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart. For consider what great things he has done for you.” (1 Sam 12:24 ESV)

In six months my life may be more what I anticipate, or it could be wildly different, but it won't be the same as it is now. I will have a different job (hopefully), and I'll be living in a new place. This could be a great theme verse for me.

In the mean time, I have to start packing soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment