Saturday 9: I Call Your Name
1. If you could have named yourself, which name would you have chosen, and why? Larisa, it was my name in Russian class, and I always liked the sound of it. Say it with me, Lar-ee-sa. Isn't it pretty? But I really do like my own name. ;)
2. If you could relive a year in your life, what age would it be, and why? Eleven was pretty good. I was in love for the first time, and he even liked me. Things were going very well in school. I had lots of friends. I loved the house we lived in with a great yard with lots of flowers, lilac and raspberry bushes, kittens. Life was good. Unfortunately trauma happened soon after, and I lost it all. :(
3. If you could go back and change one friendship in your past, who would it have been, and why? Michael Salone. He overheard something I said in the stairwell at school. He heard it out of context, and it really hurt his feelings. Things were never the same again.
4. If you could have dated one person in your past that you did not date, who would it be, and why? Only one? Of course, this question implies that I had a choice in the matter. Maybe, the best answer would be (name deleted -- came up in a Google Search, and I realized that I didn't even want to accidentally hurt his feelings). That could have taken life in a new direction. But that direction could have been stuck in rural Upstate New York, divorced with a brood of kids, living on welfare and food stamps. All things considered, I like the life I have better than that.
*Hey wait a minute! What happened to #5? I think that this is Saturday 8 this week. LOL*
6. If you had the opportunity to live in another country, which one would it be, and why? If you choose NOT to live in another country, why do you want to stay in your current country? There's a lot of things that I like about the UK. I have always loved my visits there. I have friends there, and I love its accessibility to the Continent. And a bonus is that they speak English there, so my severely lacking linguistic abilities wouldn't be obvious as often.
7. If you could choose your dream job, what would it be, and why? I'm not even sure that I know what my dream job would be at the moment. That's one of the reasons that I'm in school.
8. If you could wish a wish and it be guaranteed to come true (other than riches) what would it be, and why? I was just reading the other day, I think on a friend's blog, come to think of it (Sorry that I can't remember whose.) that things don't turn out like you imagined when wishes are granted, so I think I'll pass on this one. ;) (P.S. If you want to know the real answer, you'll have to find a way to hack into my private blog. *heh-heh-heh*)
9. If you could meet two blogger friends (you may choose more, if you wish) who would they be? Oh, that's a loaded question if I ever heard one. I can't limit it to just two. That's just not my style. :)
Have a great weekend! :)