Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 - 5 comments

Ruby Tuesday - What a Devil

It's the last Tuesday before Halloween, and I'm finally getting into the swing of things. Please, check out all the great photos at Ruby Tuesdays. It's hard to believe there's so much color out there until you start looking.
And here's Butch, my step-dad, the one time of year when you can actually see the horns on his head that are really there all year long. ;) He's one of those guys who always has the smirky smile that makes you think that they must be up to no good. Keeps everyone on their toes. :)


5 comments:

Ha, ha, nice one for RT, it's all in the details:)

Lol...let me guess the devil made you take this? *groans* I know corny. Happy RT!

great red shot and Halloween shot and family shot

all in one :)

Charmaine: I think that I'm leaning more towards the "or what." He's great fun and a good sport. :)

Pia: Details, details, details. lol

Just Me: The devil ... ummm, yeah! That's it. LOL

Dianne: Yeah, I hit the jackpot on that one. Next stop, Election Day. I'm not sure I want to see any red that day. LOL

Post a Comment