Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday, January 10, 2009 - , 7 comments

Caught in the Act

Life is getting back to normal, whatever that means, and I’ve been noticing how quiet things have been at my regular haunts on the interwebs. Then, I came back to my little happy home, and I realize that I too have been coasting along after weeks of frenzied activity online.

While taking a break from my offline frenzy, I came across this picture that is the very definition of being “caught in the act.”


You probably thought I was trying to be artistic catching my water bottle like that. Au contraire! LOL My multi-cultural studies had taken me to Paris. I know you’re thinking, “How convenient!” Truth be told it was more of an amateur adventure (i.e. vacation). Never the less, I was trying to capture the ambiance of a favorite café surreptitiously. Then, at the moment of truth, when I took the picture I realized that I forgot to turn off the flash! Curses! But I quickly moved the camera before the natives had a chance to figure out what was going on.

Within a several seconds, things had returned to normal, and I was able to get my shot. I give you the Café Roussillon!

7 comments:

I remember when you wrote about this and it is much as I imagined!!

Good times ... Good times. :)

Normal...Hmmmm, please explain this word to me.

I think it's one of those made up words like for Blogger Word Verification. LOL The word over at Dr. John's for me right now is "nonesse". LOLOL

I loved both pictures and the explanation.

Post a Comment