Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - , 2 comments

Flying Horses

After all the heaviness of the last three posts, I promised a little whimsy today. I admit it was a little difficult. It's not because I can't do whimsy, but it's usually a little more of a spontaneous activity. LOL

I was poking around my computer and found some old pictures from Disney World. Hey, I thought, that's a good place to start! Then, I found this one of my mother on the Merry-Go-Round. (Hmmm ... I remember posting not to long about a different one. I wonder if that says something about me. lol)

Anyway, I figured what could be more whimsical than the thought of riding on flying horses with happy carnival music as the soundtrack? So, I give you the Merry-Go-Round in the Magic Kingdom at Disney World!



It was raining that day, so our wait was short, and our ride was long. It was truly a magical experience!

2 comments:

I love carousels and I love how happy Mom looks in that photo!

That really was a marvelous day. :)

Post a Comment