Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thursday, January 29, 2009 - 8 comments

Swinging on a Star



I have some news, and I'm so excited about it that I think I might burst! I got a call today that I've been accepted to Wesley Theological Seminary for the fall. Thanks God for keeping me on the path despite my tendency to wander or to hurl myself directly into danger! Wheeee!

ETA: I loved the way I described my continually evolving feelings about this ..."Gone from a possibility to a might really be." :)

8 comments:

Woo Hoo! :)

you don't wander, you sample - there's a difference

I'm happy for you

Thanks so much! It's been a couple of days now, and I think that it's starting to sink in that this might really happen. Gone from a possibility to a might really be. *squee*

Thanks Stacy! So excited. :)

Wow! That sounds great. I will add you to my prayer list.

Thanks so much Travis & Mama Zen! And most especially a great big Thank You to Dr. John. :) I've been waiting for you to drop by. I certainly would appreciate a good word from you to The Big Guy. ;)

Post a Comment