Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday, July 13, 2009 - , 6 comments

Musical Monday - Stardust

One of the things that I love about this blogging world is the things that you stumble across and then get to share with others. Thom's been doing this Musical Monday thing, and I figured that I'd give it a go.



Today, it gives me the opportunity to share some of my favorite things all at the same time, Craig Ferguson, Micheal Bublé, and the song Stardust. This certainly moves me. Hope you enjoy it at least half as much as I do. :)



Lyrics | Michael Buble lyrics - Stardust lyrics

Have a wonderful day! Mwah!

6 comments:

WOOT...I love this theme. This is more you...Bubbly to go along with Buble LOL. Oh gosh, I've got to stop LOL. No serious. It looks great. I love this guy and this is a great song. Excellent choice. Happy Musical Monday :)

Thank you so much. I'm taking bets on how long this particular theme will stay up. lol

Nice song but not a favorite for me.

Whoa! You're looking fresh and bright here. I like it, though for a few minutes I felt a bit disoriented.

This would be my music choice for a slow, quiet, snowy night by the fireside. While I listened I had the urge for a warm blanket and hot chocolate -- then I found myself mentally transported to Gram's house and realized I should also be curled on the couch with a novel in my hands! By brin connected Buble to Perry Como.

it was a great performance, and a wonderful interview too

Dr. John: If you like other songs from that era, I can highly recommend Mr. Buble.

Quilly: Sorry about the disorientation. And I certainly hope that I've found a theme I can live with for a while, but I'm not quite sure. It may change. LOL

Dianne: I was surprised about the interview. It was especially good considering that he's a musician that Craig didn't already know. :)

Post a Comment