It’s Saturday 9 time! Check ‘em out!
Saturday 9: The Waiting
1. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone? Yes.
2. How do you eat oreos? I usually twist them apart and eat the filling first. If milk’s handy, I might dunk the cookie.
3. Are you cocky? Don’t think so.
4. Did you have an imaginary friend as a kid? Not the traditional kind. ;)
5. What t.v. station do you watch the most? Was watching CBS. Now, I’m not watching any.
6. Have you ever seen the ocean? Oh yes, many times.
7. Have you ever been hospitalized? No.
8. What's your favorite brand of rootbeer? Rootbeer? Blech!
9. Could you live without a computer? Sure, but I wouldn’t have as many friends (real or imaginary). :)
These questions didn’t inspire too much commentary from me this time. Sorry about that. Things are getting more “normal” for me every day at school. Tonight we’re supposed to have a tour of DC with dinner in town, so that ought to be fun.
Have a great weekend!