Sunday 9: I Ran
1. When's the last time you ran? When I got to D.C. last night, I had to pee so bad that my teeth hurt. Then, I had to wait another 15-20 for the on-call guy to show up to let me in my room. Needless to say, I ran to use the facilities. ;)
2. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them? Not at the moment, but if I have to keep running to the ladies' room, I may trip and create some at any moment. LOL
3. What are you dreading right now? Not dreading much of anything. I am a little anxious about making my way in this new city. It doesn't look anything like what I expected. I thought it would be much more of the wide open flat spaces that you see on tv, but it's really hilly with lots of trees. But my roommate is from Korea, so I'm sure that the transition will be much bigger for her. (But she's very nice.)
4. Do you like Mexican food? Sometimes
5. Favorite ice cream? Favorite has to be chocolate, but I've been known to enjoy others.
6. When was your last doctor's visit? So long ago that I don't remember, over a decade at least.
7. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night? There abouts, but tomorrow is another day ... and classes start soon. lol
8. How many pets do you have? None at the moment. *pouts* I did get to spoil my mom's 6 month old puppy, Amber, when I was staying with her this week.
9. "First Loves Are Never Over;" is this true for you? Over and pretty much forgotten until I came across an old valentine while packing. (Though I did recall him for my Valentine post this year. lol)
Very random questions this week, but I am still very grateful. :) See you later 'gators.