So today, I thought that I’d try this Unconscious Muttering thing that I found @ Bloggin’ in a Fog when I was hopping around off Thom’s (or should I say Spike’s) sidebar the other day. ;)
Here’s the background:
Free association is described as a "psychonanalytic procedure in which a person is encouraged to give free rein to his or her thoughts and feelings, verbalizing whatever comes into the mind without monitoring its content." Over time, this technique is supposed to help bring forth repressed thoughts and feelings that the person can then work through to gain a better sense of self.I say ... and you think ... ?
That's an admirable goal, but for the purposes of this excercise, we're just hoping to have a little fun with the technique. Each week I'll post ten words to which you can respond to with the first thing that comes to mind.
"Rules are, there are no rules." There are no right or wrong answers. Don't limit yourself to one word responses; just say everything that pops into your head. AND you don't have to have your words up on Sunday. Take all week if you want! Read the FAQ for more information.
- Death :: As I’ve been going through things, I’ve come across some things of some dearly departed loved ones. Made me miss them a bit more than usual.
- Identified :: Remains? (This might have something to do with the fact that the previous word was “dealth” and that I watched a murder mystery tonight.)
- Saturday :: I leave for the first part of my journey, to stay with my mom in Tennessee. There’s no way I’ll be ready. lol
- Dumped :: Wouldn’t it be great to have a dump truck? It would make moving ever so much easier. lol
- Division :: Please, don’t make me do math right now. My brain might explode! (Ewwww…)
- Stilted :: Speech
- Crimes of :: Passion!
- Stumped :: Yes, I certainly am. lol
- Future :: I can’t wait to get there. I have a feeling it’ll be amazing. (No, I’m not talking about flying cars though that’s good too.) I’m talking more about the next two weeks. lol
- Team :: Are you ready for some football? I sure am. :)