Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 7 comments

What's Your Energy Type

I'm taking a leaf out of Spike's book and going with the quiz today.  I know it seems a little soon for me to be making a new post considering my recent history, but I didn't want to leave Pirate Day as the lead for the Shadow knows how long before my next post is. lol

Gotta say, the result is right on the money, honey, but it wouldn't take a brain surgeon to figure this one out. :)

You Burn the Midnight Oil






No matter how hard you try, you just don't make a good morning person. You probably don't feel like your brain turns on until at least noon.

You tend to get energized and inspired late into the evening - no matter how early you had to get up. Try to schedule your time so that you can be productive after dark. There's no use fighting who you are.


7 comments:

Mine is surprisingly true, too!

You Are an Energy Saver

Your energy levels are surprisingly adaptable. You can adjust to different schedules. While you may naturally be a morning or a night person, that isn't set in stone.

As long as you get enough sleep, you are good. And you're not opposed to napping. You know how to manage your energy well. You never let yourself get too worn out.

That is just sooo you. Mine on the mark as well. Maybe you should start hosting these. We seem to get better results LOL MWAH xoxox

You Are an Early Riser
You're the type of person who just gets up early naturally. It's easy for you to succeed in this world.
It's likely that you've been extremely productive before the day has really began. You wake up alert and refreshed.

You tend to lose steam in the late afternoon and evening. Give yourself that time to rest.
Even though you get a quick start, you don't have to charge ahead all day long!

I got the same result you did, Cherie! If I had my druthers I'd go to bed around 1 or 2 a.m. and sleep until 10. With school starting at 7:30, however, it ain't gonna happen.

Quilly, Thom, & Lisa: Sorry for the delay in response. I've been a little under the weather, and dropped the ball.

It's all those late nights. ;) Seriously though, I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well and hope you're doing better soon.

I'm a Midnight Oil Burner too
Wanna hang out all night ;)

I did change the photo blog template
I wanted the photos to post larger
I'm not thrilled with the sidebar but I got tired of tweaking

and thanks for the Vimeo suggestion

Hope sends hugs

i used to burn the midnight oil but i gave it up once i was forced to get up at 5 each day.

Post a Comment