Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday, June 11, 2011 - , 8 comments

Back Home




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I'm back in West Texas, and it's kind of surreal. It's almost like I've never left.  It seems like some things should seem less than familiar after almost two years, but except for some new building projects, it feels the same.  And man, the place is booming.  I got here on Thursday evening, and I'll be going on interviews on Monday.  I feel so lucky that I even bought a lottery ticket! lol  It's good to be home.



(Edit: Okay, I had to take out the music player because it kept starting automatically, and I didn't want it to. I would start hearing the music coming from my headphones, on the table, and for a second, I would think that the voices were starting again ... kidding, but it did bug me. lol)

8 comments:

It's so wonderful to *see* how happy you are! Good luck with interviews, kiddo. I'll be pulling for ya!

Welcome home, and good luck on the interviews!

Welcome home. I am hoping that means we'll see more of you here, too!

Thanks Everybody! I am happy to report that I have work starting tomorrow! Woo-Hoo! :)

Larisa...here we are again...back home where I first knew you from. I'm glad you are home dear sweet one. I wish you all the luck in the world with your interviews. I know you will do well. Beautiful photo. MWAH xoxoxoxxo Spike

PS...where are the rabbit ears on the photo LOL I miss 'em :) xoxoxxo

Spike: I thought that a more professional look would be helpful at the moment. But I suppose that those folks won't be coming here. lol Mwah!

how are the interviews going?
anyone who hires you is smart and lucky to get you

Post a Comment