Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday, November 13, 2011 - ,, 6 comments

Snowcapped Sunset

I have an article/blog post that I've been wanting to write for almost two weeks now, and this weekend was going to be it. I was finally going to fight back the chaos of my apartment and give it the time and attention it deserves ... And then I got a cold.

So, instead I'm going to treat you to a sunset view from my apartment window. The light was captured in the clouds just right, so I couldn't resist.

My highly indignant piece will have to wait for another day ... or two ... or three. :)

6 comments:

We've got some work to do around here too, but now it's getting cold and our motivation is lagging a bit. So we'll look at the gorgeous scenery too!

Is the indignant post a rage against the chaos of the apartment? :D The mountain is beautiful.

Molly Jo: Thanks so much! And thanks for stopping by.

Travis: Impending snow flurries for Sat was a great motivator, but my immune system betrayed me. lol

Sarah: Thankfully, no. My pending post is a more current events kind of thing. Thanks for dropping by!

I think I ate some cotton candy once that was the color of your sky!

Joy: Mmmmmm...Cotton Candy.

Post a Comment