Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday, June 22, 2012 - , 14 comments

Five on Friday - Buble

My friend Travis over at Trav's Thoughts does this fun meme with Five Songs on Friday. It's fun and easy to play. Head over there and see what it's all about and play along!

Today, as you might have guessed, I'm featuring Mr. Michael Buble.

"Feeling Good" I'd never seen the official video for this song before. Groovy. Michael Buble as James Bond. It could happen. He's Canadian. It's part of the British Commonwealth, right? ;) All kidding aside, this was a very important song in my life. On top of the fact that I love it to bits, it served as a theme song for me as I was coming out of a very dark time, and I felt like I was being reborn.



"The Way You Look Tonight"

 

"I've Got the World on a String"

 

"Stardust" with Naturally 7

 

"Save the Last Dance for Me"


Have a great weekend!

14 comments:

Buble sings and you just naturally start moving. The Way You look Tonight is my favorite from this set and my favorites of his songs: Home and Sway

cool Micheal Buble set,thanks for sharing it.Big time hug.

Nice selections :) And super nice job embedding the videos - I can never get that to work! ;)

Michael Buble!!! I absolutely love him! and his music..etc..
I've been hearing "I've got the world on a string" like crazy lately and I love it. This is great :) All his songs are amazing!
Another good one is: "You'll Never Find" :)

I take it that you approve of Mr. Buble. ;)

Thanks! I always put the code in under the HTML tab, and I tick the "Use old embed code" over at Youtube. It really helps a lot. Good luck!

That's a great song too! I have many "favorites" of his. :)

he's too affable to be Bond
but he is sexy and so talented
and has a killer smile too

I'm thinking he's too mellow to be Bond. Sexy and mysterious looking, yes. Edgy and dangerous, no.

See he can trick you into lowering you guard with his affable smile. :)

Yeah, sometimes he tries a little too hard to be edgy, but it's so cute to watch him attempt it. :)

Post a Comment