Friday, November 2, 2012

I Found My Passport!

Yay! I found my passport. No, no, I'm not planning on going anywhere, but what it means is that I get to vote!



I know. I know. My last post was how I was tired of all the pre-election blather, but that doesn't mean that I don't want to take advantage of this amazing privilege we have. 

And why do I need my passport, you may ask? Due to circumstances entirely within my control, I can assure you. Yet, I will still be able to vote. I probably couldn't get a post office box, but I can vote.

 Just remember, if you don't exercise your right to vote, you have no cause to complain. Who can turn down a deal like that?

7 comments:

Did your flamingo army draw suspicion and cause heightened security at your polling place???

Me! They detained me! Can you imagine a person who is of a threat? I only brought a nominal pink flamingo honor guard with me, one or two dozen, tops. The nerve. ;)

Wow, imagine the scene you COULD have caused, had you only tried.

Now you inspire me to go look for my expired passport. I suspect it's in an old briefcase in my storage unit. But every time I go there, I forget to look.

Must make a note.

Travis: LOL Yeah, that's where I found mine. In a way, a passport is a like a cross between a photo album & a lottery ticket. You can look through it and remember where you've been, but you can also dream about the future.

Glad you found it and will vote tomorrow!

Post a Comment