Friday, August 30, 2013

Twitter Is Officially "Over"

It's official.  The Twitter Revolution is over. I have a "top tweet."


From what I could find on Google, the "top tweet" designation means one with a lot of interaction & ReTweets, and some kind of "secret sauce" in the Twitter algorithm.  We'll there's got to be a lot of "secret sauce" because there hasn't been any of the other so far.

It's also allegedly results in more followers because the tweet is featured. Will have to see about that.  I'll keep you posted.

And of course, if you want to follow me, I'm @CherieTweetsToo, presuming that you don't already. ;)

3 comments:

Hooray! See what happens when you stop hiding your light under a bushel? Shine on, baby. The world needs your sparkle.

Joy: I try to flash people, but they usually avert their eyes. ;)

Post a Comment