Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday, October 11, 2013 - ,,, 3 comments

What's Around the Next Bend?

You never know what's going to be around the next bend.  It's true in life, but in this case, I mean this quite literally.  Last week, I took a new road out into the countryside.  I went around a bend, and a whole new landscape greeted me.  Rolling hills, farmland, and there were even some naturally occurring trees.  Who knew?

I was especially awed by the touches fall color. (Click on the pictures for a larger image.)




If only I could capture more than a hint of their grandeur. 

3 comments:

Those landscapes are an artist's dream.

Travis: Live and in person they literally took my breath away. Amazing.

P.S. Travis: And I was taking the pictures with a camera hanging out of my car window. You can see that the shoulder was kind of non-existent. lol

Post a Comment