Thursday, May 22, 2014

Love Never Felt So Good - My New Favorite Song

I think that I got caught in a trap when doing my DWTS Finale post. I was choosing a video to post for James & Peta's Cha Cha routine to Michael Jackson's "Love Never Felt So Good." Every time I tested one, I would hear the song again and again. It got into my blood.

Now, I hear it playing in my sleep, and it doesn't even bother me. I suppose I'm late to the party because it was premiered at the MTV music awards at the end of April to much fan fair. I can confirm that it was co-written by Paul Anka in 1983.

Now, there are several remixes with different artists.  This one is with Justin Timberlake, and it's quite good. I like it almost as much as Michael'a solo, but that one won't let me embed. You can see it here.

Without further ado ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment