Thursday, January 1, 2015

Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2015

I consider myself quite a spiritual person, but it isn't a side of myself that I've shared about a lot on this blog. This is something that I plan to change in 2015, and it start's here with the Seista Scripture Memory Verse adventure for 2015. You  can read all about it below.


I invite you on a Bible adventure. One of the great things about 2015 is that it is a another "Seista Scripture Memory Verse" year. It is an adventure that Beth Moore organizes every other year that encourages people to focus on 24 Bible verses a month. That's two per month, the 1st and the 15th.

My verse for January 1: "The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8, NIV

Beth's goal is memorization, but I'm not so good at that, so I focus on meditation on the verse. I'll be posting my verses here twice a month. You are welcome to join me in this adventure. You can post your verse with me, and/or you can go to Beth's blog and post your information there.

If you want to be official, post your verse on Beth's blog post for today, Verse 1. http://ow.ly/GFOxk

If you want more information about how the whole adventure works, see this informational post. http://ow.ly/GFOFy

I hope you will join me. It can be great fun to go on this adventure with God!

4 comments:

Howdy would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using?
I'm looking to start my own blog soon but I'm having a
hard time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
The reason I ask is because yur layoout seems different then most blogs and I'm
looking foor something completely unique.
P.S Apologies foor being off-topic but I had to ask!

Sorry for the delay in reply. One of the reasons that I chose this blog theme was its uniqueness. I liked that it looked like a notebook.

This blog is on Blogger/Blogspot, so I don't know if it will work on another platform. Here's the URL to the place I got this through.

https://www.premiumbloggertemplates.com/

Good luck with your new blog!

Can you tell us more about this? I'd like to find out some additional
information.

The best place to go is to the Living Proof Ministries blog. However, I don't think that they are doing this project this year. Here is the web address explaining the project the last time they did it (in 2017).

https://blog.lproof.org/2016/12/2017-ssmt-instructions.html

Post a Comment