Thursday, January 1, 2015

Siesta Scripture Memory Team 2015

I consider myself quite a spiritual person, but it isn't a side of myself that I've shared about a lot on this blog. This is something that I plan to change in 2015, and it start's here with the Seista Scripture Memory Verse adventure for 2015. You  can read all about it below.


I invite you on a Bible adventure. One of the great things about 2015 is that it is a another "Seista Scripture Memory Verse" year. It is an adventure that Beth Moore organizes every other year that encourages people to focus on 24 Bible verses a month. That's two per month, the 1st and the 15th.

My verse for January 1: "The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8, NIV

Beth's goal is memorization, but I'm not so good at that, so I focus on meditation on the verse. I'll be posting my verses here twice a month. You are welcome to join me in this adventure. You can post your verse with me, and/or you can go to Beth's blog and post your information there.

If you want to be official, post your verse on Beth's blog post for today, Verse 1. http://ow.ly/GFOxk

If you want more information about how the whole adventure works, see this informational post. http://ow.ly/GFOFy

I hope you will join me. It can be great fun to go on this adventure with God!

0 comments:

Post a Comment