Thursday, January 15, 2015

Siesta Memory Verse #2


If it is Jan 15th, it must be time for my 2nd memory verse for 2015. It's a project I'm doing for 2015, memorizing (or more accurately in my case, meditating on) 24 Bible verses over the year. We select one beginning on the 1st of the month and another on the 15th.  For the next two weeks, I'll be meditating on ...

[God says:] “But forget all that — It is nothing compared to what I am going to do.” (Isaiah 43:18, NLT)

It was funny. Just after I started on Jan 1st, several other verses that captured my attention came across my path. I should be all set for another month. Just looking at the verses that people select can tell a lot about where they are mentally and emotionally. At the moment I need a bit of reassurance. It will be nice to have God whispering this in my ear for the next couple of weeks.

If you want to see what it's all about or want to participate yourself check out the Living Proof Ministries blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment