Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday, November 25, 2011 - ,,, 5 comments

Five on Friday - Latin Inferno

-
My friend Travis over at Trav's Thoughts does this fun meme with Five Songs on Friday. It's fun and easy to play. Head over there and see what it's all about.

Since last week I featured a little bit of country, I thought that Latin would be a nice change of pace this week. Unfortunately I couldn't find most of what I wanted on Playlist.com this week, so I'm Youtubing it. The good news is that many of these have some great videos attached. (Notice I said "some." lol)

As always, I hope that you enjoy these as much as I did picking them out.

A Mis Abuelos by Arturo Sandoval (The music really changes @ 2:00.)


Con Los Anos Que Me Quedan by Gloria Estefan


Mambo #5 - Disney Version (I like this version better than the original. The only change is in some of the lyrics.)


Daddy - A little cha-cha by the incredible Della Reese!


La Cumparsita with great dancing from Tango Fire.



Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

My it's getting hot in here. Great selections

LOVED the tango one! Latin music - now that's what I'm talkin' about.

Jamie: I'm gonna have to turn on the A/C. ;)

Julia: Wasn't that tango great! :)

I've always liked Gloria Estefan. This was a great Set!

Travis: I thought you might like it. :)

Post a Comment