Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thursday, November 24, 2011 - ,, 8 comments

It Feels Like It's 103˚ in Here!

I've been baking pies. My house now smells like pumpkin and sugar. Yum!

I've missed not having a kitchen. And now, I have a huge one.
Okay, so my kitchen table's a little cluttered. It's the "lived in" look.  Apparently, it's all the rage now according to the Making of HGTV, The Magazine (or something like that-lol).

Anyway, I love it! I can make whatever I want, whenever I want. I don't have to worry about bothering anyone or being judged by what I eat.

And, I can even make a pumpkin pie.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

8 comments:

Yum! Where's the whipped cream?

Joy: It's in the fridge. I already initiated it. ;)

The pie looks so yummy and your kitchen is huge!

I say your desk looks like a work area where tons of good stuff is getting done.

MauiGirl: Sure, that's what I keep telling myself. lol ;)

Excellent! We cheated with Sara Lee, but we still got that fine pumpkin smell. That's really the point anyway, right?

Travis: You bet. Besides, it's what make you happy.

What a beautiful pie, Cherie! I bet it tasted great! There's nothing better than homemade pie. And I am delighted to hear that the "lived in" look is in style right now. By that definition my house should easily make the cover of Better Homes and Gardens.

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!

Lisa: Thanksgiving was so nice that I had to do it twice. I was invited to one home on Thursday, and just got back from another family who celebrated tonight (Saturday). Really wonderful.

Post a Comment