Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday, September 29, 2008 - 2 comments

What’s the Deal with Yahoo Messenger?

It seems that all the messages that I get from new people on MySpace lately want to talk via Yahoo Messenger. What’s up with that? I don’t understand it happening all of a sudden. With all of the different communicating options, what’s so special about Yahoo Messenger? I’m not against it on general principals. It just seems odd and starting to make me feel a little suspicious. But I have to admit, that I prefer to get to know someone a little before I’m ready to jump into Chat.

Anyway, I was just thinking …

2 comments:

I'm sick of all it

twitter
yahoo
IM
Aim

please!!
LOL

I came looking for skywatch

Yeah, my power was out on Thurs as they worked on the lines, so I missed my "window." Sorry about that. :(

Maybe, I should put up another picture from the state park. I made it b&w. It looks very old west-y. :)

Post a Comment