Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday, May 31, 2009 - 5 comments

Sunday Stealing - The Monkey's Meme

For all the details about this meme, check out Sunday Stealing! I saw this over at Thom's Place and figured I'd give it a go. :)


I should probably warn you that this meme doesn't have anything "monkey related" questions. Shame that, really. I think that what's been missing all this time in the blogging world is a meme with a monkey theme. I'll have to think about that. ;) Anyway, the name here has to do with the blogger from whom the merciless thieves stole this meme (one of whom, I've obviously become - LOL).

Sunday Stealing: The Monkey's Meme

1. Name one person who made you smile today? Macky, she has a smile that makes you feel like she's really glad to see you, even when you know that she's seen at least 500 people before you that day. This is from her birthday a couple years ago. Yikes! Her birthday's coming up. I better start thinking of something. :)

2. What were you doing at 8am this morning? Working diligently to get my feet on the floor.

3. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Watching the end of the film, Up, trying really hard not to sob in the middle of a theater filled with 100 kids at least. A very good film, but a major portion of screen time ripped into my most tender areas.

4. What is your favorite candy bar? Hershey with Almonds, no question. :)

5. Have you ever been to a strip club? It's not what you're thinking, really ! I don't think that he actually took anything off. LOL I was young and naive then. People taking off their clothes in public? Surely you jest! ;)

6. What was the last thing you had to drink? I suppose it was a Mr. Pibb at the theater since they didn't have Dr. Pepper.

7. What was the last thing you ate? Popcorn. You notice a theme here? ;)

8. The last sporting event you watched? The NASCAR race @ Dover. Jimmy Johnson beat out that schmuck Tony Stewart in the final laps. Woo!

9. Do you go to church every Sunday? Yes. It's the most important part of my week. (Now, you've gone and made me feel bad about calling Tony Stewart a schmuck. I'm not taking it back, but I feel bad about it.) LOL

10. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? Not really though it's practically a tie.

11. What are you doing tomorrow? Teaching people how to Ballroom Dance

12. What do you think of when you hear Australia? I think of my cousin, who's going to a college exchange program there in June! Go Jo! :)

13. Biggest annoyance right now? I already feel that I've done enough whining. ;) (Maybe it's that I feel like a big baby. lol)

14. Last song listened to? "Moondance" by Michael Buble

15. Do you have a maid service clean your house? Ha-ha-ha!!! Sure .. right. ;)

16. Are you jealous of anyone? Not strictly. Have some people given me ideas and aspirations for the future? Yes.

17. Is anyone jealous of you? Truth being stranger than fiction, I suppose it's possible, but I find it highly unlikely. :)

18. What do you usually do during the day? I do spend a fair amount of time with this here 'puter, but I do some other things that keep me busy. Work is mostly "second shift," so daytime can be "playtime" for me.

19. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? Certainly not.

20. Are you thinking about someone right now? Yes. :) But the question is, are they thinking of me? ;)


Gee, wasn't that FUN?! Have a great week! :)

5 comments:

LOL! I love your answers. I grinned and/or giggled all the way through this. I love the guilty but not contrite bit. Choice!

hmmmm whom might we be thinking of...Tony Stewart is a Schmuck...My fav Jeff Gordon. Excellent list...I lvoe the fact that you were trying to get your feet on the floor...Fly Fly Fly said the wicked witch of the East or was it West LOL

love all the wonderfully placed visuals

I was thinking of you ;)

You solved the mystery for me. I wanted to know where the Monkey name came from. I think you should make a real monkey meme.

Quilly: The Lord hates a hypocrite. lol ;)

Thom: Do you know that I've never seen The Wizard of Oz? I may have to fix that. :)

Dianne: Hope that you're doing well.

Nessa: I am certainly giving it some serious thought ... well, as serious as thoughts can be about monkeys. lol :)

Post a Comment