Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday, June 02, 2009 - 6 comments

Who Doesn't Love Awards?

Oh my gosh, I was bowled over about a week and a half ago when I received the "Friend" award from one of the friendliest guys in the blog world, Thom. Thank you so much! *mwah*


The next thing is the "pay it forward" part of the award.

"The following rules came with this prize: These blogs are exceedingly charming.These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

This part is hard for me. Actually, it's beyond my capacity. There are many many people that I see that I could pass this award on to. As the kid who was always picked last for the kickball team, I cannot make the kind of distinctions necessary for passing out awards. ;) I hope you understand and can forgive me.

On the other hand, I certainly wanted to acknowledge receiving this award and show my gratitude. Thanks Thom! :)

6 comments:

Oh! All dressed up in a new style! Looking good!

And, I don't blame you for not picking folks to pass the award on to. It is darn hard! That's why I didn't even accept them for the longest time.

Bawk Bawk Bawk...that's part of the fun of it is to pick LOL. You so well deserved this however and I'm glad that you are becoming a great friend of mine :) Aloha

Nice a bright here today. You deserve the award and it is hard to pass them on. Thom is just a chicken baiter.

I love the way Quilly and Nessa talk to Thom, they rock!!

and so do you!!

You deserve the award and like you I never pass them on. It is simply an impossible task.

Post a Comment