Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday, June 13, 2009 - 3 comments

Sunday Stealing - The Blue Rene

Dear Gentle Reader,

I apologize for being so remiss as of late. I haven't had the mental capacity to ride the blog train, and that's probably not going to change any time soon. If you don't see me around know, it's not you; it's me. ;)

Never-the-less, to put my toe in the water, I pull out the blogger's friend, the trusty meme. It's pretty near Sunday, so Sunday Stealing seemed logical. lol For all the details about this meme, check 'em out.


Sunday Stealing: The Blue Rene Meme

1. What thing is nearest to you ? You mean my keyboard without which I would not be able to use this clever device called a computer? Or do you mean the chair I use while I think up these pearls of wisdom? Or are you talking like "wonders of the world?" Nothing like that within a two hour drive. They don't call it Oh-so-desolate around here for nothing. LOL

2. What is your ringtone? I know that this is a novel idea, but it is of an "Old-fashioned" telephone. (You know you're getting old when you have to refer to something that was quite common in your young adult years as "old-fashioned".)

3. What was the last message in your inbox? The last message I cared about? (Rather than spam, or an automated notification) That would be from my best friend.

4. Who is your best friend? Rodney, though I never call him that. ;)

5. What is the brand of your TV? Panasonic

6. What schools did you attend? Several. ;) GHS, U of MN, UTPB, and I'm about to go to WTS in D.C. :) (Did you get all that? lol)

7. Do you own a MP4? A what? LOL

8. What song are you listening to now? The sound of silence (no not the song). ;)

9. Did you kiss anybody in the past 2 days? Regretfully, no.

10. Have you ever kissed someone you met in the blogosphere? Yes, but not in a romantic way. More like in a European greeting kind of way.

11. What would you want to call if you weren't your current name? I can't think of a thing. I've always quite liked my name.

12. Would you be happy if you had everything? Highly unlikely.

13. Are you always thinking of someone special? "Always" is awfully absolute. If we change it to usually or often, then yes.

14. Tell us of your most desperate dream? You mean the one where I get chased by spiders or get bitten by a snake? Those make me feel pretty desperate. Thankfully, I haven't had either in a while

15. When did you last laugh till you cried? Sometime within the last week, but I can't remember exactly when.

16. If you had a crush, would you tell them you love him/her now? You mean when I was a kid, and if I saw him now? Probably not. I haven't seen him in over 20 years and have since found out that he's a bastard. What's the point? If I had a crush on someone now? Well, that depends on a lot of variables. (No hedging there. LOL)

17. If you could be anywhere in the world now, where would you want to be? I would be happy anywhere with the one that I love.

18. When was your heart last broken? Last August, or on a daily basis depending on how you look at it.

19. Whose birthday(s) is/are coming up? My mom's birthday is in a couple of weeks.

20. How many email accounts do you have? I think that I have six at the moment, but that's coming down to three in very short order.


Gee, wasn't that fun? We must do this again sometime. Have a great week! Mwah!

3 comments:

Okay...I'm going to forgive ya for having the blogging blues...because, and only because, your posts are wo worth it when you do write them. Pearls of wisdom, I cracked up. You and I have the same ringtone. Go figure. I love the sound of silence...Simon and Garfunkel were so good. LOL We get more we want more...what's the point. LOL. Great Answers. Miss ya. But good hearing from you. Happy Sunday Stealing :) Aloha my friend :)

My ring tone varies depending on who calls me. For my love, it plays Ravel's Bolero.

I have romantically kissed someone I met on the net -- but not in the last two days since he is an the mainland and I am still on this island in the middle of the Pacific. I did just talk to him for 40 minutes, though. When was my heart last broken? When we had to hang up.

I just got a new phone and the best part about it is that it rings like a phone should.

Post a Comment