Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday, August 09, 2009 - 9 comments

Without Even Knowing the Way

Moving Day is almost here, and we're at the point where the utilities get disconnected, and this includes the internet. To help limit the separation anxiety [/sarcasm], I'm scheduling some posts while I'm away. It also means that I won't be able to comment like I usually do. I'll be back. :) (If you want to see how things are going, check out the Twitter updates on my sidebar.)

I'm starting off with what was my theme song when I moved to Texas, 10 years ago. I give you "The Way" by Fastball.



See you on the flip side! ;)

9 comments:

How long you gonna be gone for? I love this song. I want to wish you safe travels, a smooth move and I'll see you on the flip side as well. Travel well my friend. I send you all the aloha and sunshine I can for this new chapter in your life :) MWAH :)

So, when will I see you again? I miss you already!

Spike: I'll be able to get on here and there from time to time, but I won't be getting into my new "permanent" place until Aug 22nd. Thanks for all the good vibes my friend. :)

Quilly: Oh, I'll be popping in from time to time, when you least expect it. So be careful. ;)

Good luck in the moving. May God watch over you.

Dianne: I'll do my best. ;) Thanks!

Dr. John: Thank you, kind sir. :)

Hope the move goes well, Cherie! I'll be looking forward to hearing about it on your Tweetie page. :)

Best of luck with the move. Remember - lift with your legs!

Post a Comment