Free association is described as a "psychoanalytic procedure in which a person is encouraged to give free rein to his or her thoughts and feelings, verbalizing whatever comes into the mind without monitoring its content." […]Hippity-Ho, and Away We Go!
"Rules are, there are no rules." There are no right or wrong answers. Don't limit yourself to one word responses; just say everything that pops into your head.
- Omelette :: Cheese. Why? I have no idea. I don't even like omelettes. lol
- Classic :: movie
- Thrifty :: spender
- Search :: engine
- Fan :: Hmmmm ... almost simultaneously I thought of the fan that blows air around the room and the person who admires an artist (music, writing, film, etc.).
- Fussy :: I'm not ...
- I am not :: No fair! I didn't even cheat looking at this for my last answer. (Not consciously anyway.) LOL :)
- Indulge :: What is it that I would like to indulge in? I don't think that I have the right resources and connections to do it. But one day, God willing. ;)
- Poor :: Aunt Arlene, she passed last Friday morning. She had terminal cancer, and they only discovered it 2 or 3 days before she died. She had been going to specialists for 2 years trying to figure out what the problem was. I admit that I'm a little bitter about the whole thing. Something similar happened to my dad, who had been under regular medical care for the last 30 years (doctor visists every three months or so). I'm having a hard time understanding how it's possible that they didn't catch it sooner. Don't really have a high opinion of physicians at the moment.
- Manicure :: *Looks down at nails* Sure wish I could have one, but I think I'd rather have a pedicure. :)