Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 6 comments

Keeping Things in Proportion

The end of the year is approaching. It's a crazy holiday time, but it's also a time to reflect and assess one year to prepare to move on to the next. This is just a little something to help us keep it all in proportion.



"The lyrics are taken from a famous essay — written in 1997 by Mary Schmich, a columnist with the Chicago Tribune," per steffyweffy777 of Youtube. I think that I want to plaster my wall with them.

Here's a link to it:
http://tinyurl.com/schmich-sunscreen

Enjoy, and remember to wear sunscreen (esp you Hawaii peeps - lol)

6 comments:

Larisa this was just excellent. I had to subscribe to this and put it as my favorites. I just loved this. :) MWAH!!!!

I just sent this off to a bunch of people. Thanks.

Name That Christmas Song

Spike: So glad it was a hit. It certainly brightened my day.

Nessa: Yes, please spread the wealth. It was actually featured in the lecture notes of my online class today. It was a great stress reliever as finals approach. :)

This is wonderful! I'm sending you an email to tell you why!

Great post, Cherie! Really good advice! Especially the part about flossing--and not reading beauty magazines--and not messing too much with your hair. lol

I'm going to send it to my daughter. :)

Quilly: Woot! (Thought I already replied to you, but I don't see it. However, my 'puter wasn't feeling well last night.)

Lisa: I think that I need to listen to it every morning as soon as I get up. It would put the day in perspective. lol

Post a Comment