Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday, January 08, 2011 - 6 comments

Will She Ever Blog Again?

Hello fans!  It's been well over a month since I've blogged, and I haven't even been to visit my friends often since the middle of December. I have missed you so.  However, I don't see any change in my schedule for the next couple of weeks.  I'm full time on my thesis at the moment, so I don't have a chance to do bloggy things.  In a couple of weeks, hopefully, I'll be able to start visiting again.  See you soon! Mwah!

6 comments:

Larisa - That thesis is much more important. No worries. My blogs down...pffft...scripts I tell ya. Yeah it is working but the guy I work with on it just had surgery and I'm not bringing it back up again until he's recouped incase the host decides to take it down again. Do well on your thesis. Spike is happy for ya :) WOOT!!! Almost pau (done) :) xoxoxo MWAH

I'm about where you are Cherie as far as having no time--but I haven't been doing anything nearly as interesting as writing a thesis. Only two more weeks? Woo Hoo! Good luck with it!

So, tell me again ... who are you? ;)

Take care of the important stuff. We've waited this long. We can wait a couple of more weeks!

Focus on the thesis. That's pretty important. You're in my reader, so I'll see you when the time comes that you can get back to a regular blogging schedule.

School comes first. We'll see you (read you?) when you get back.

Hope the thesis is going well.

I didn't post for over a month either. Sometimes other things take over.

Post a Comment