1. Did March come in like a lion or was it something less ferocious in your neck of the woods?
I'm not in tornado alley, so we were spared the carnage of last week, but we did have hurricane level sustained winds the past couple of weeks (several days in a row, several times), so I'm going to have to go with lion.
2. Speaking of lions, which one's your film favorite...The Cowardly Lion (Wizard of Oz), Mufasa (The Lion King), Elsa (Born Free), or Alex (Madagascar)? You may notice I left Aslan off the list. Including him would have made this question way too easy for many of you.
I would have to say The Cowardly Lion from The Wiz 'cause he has the best singing voice. ;)
3. What's your favorite spot from which to view the sunrise or sunset?
I know I'm a one note band on this, but my fav place to view a sunset is from an unobstructed view in West Texas. Between the low humidity, the constant dust in the air to catch the light, and that they can go on for over an hour I think that they're the prettiest in the world. However, Idaho is a close second. The mountains are a nice silhouette, but it causes them to end too quickly. Not that I have an opinion about it or anything. lol
|West Texas Sunset|
4. To what extent is knowledge power and to what extent is truth power? What's the difference?
Knowledge of truth is power. Beyond that, this question is way beyond my capacity at the moment. lol
5. What's something peculiar you've seen recently?
That the city has cut down all the trees along the bend in the creek that I live next to. I would like to think that it's in preparation for the spring thaw to limit the debris in the water, but I really think that it's a conspiracy to ruin my view for the summer. ;)
6. Bottled water...your thoughts?
I hate the use of plastic in that way. I try to reuse the bottles, but I could improve in this area. However, I cannot drink what come out of the tap. I used to as a kid. Has it changed that much, or am I more picky now?
7. What's your strongest sense?
I would say hearing. It's more a curse than a blessing, especially when I had employees. (At least they thought so. lol)
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm going to be taking a short respite from posting for a little while. In addition to recovering from my Spiritual Journey posts, which took a lot more out of me than I expected, I'll be proof reading someone's doctoral dissertation. (Except for the Five on Friday that I pre-did last week.) See you later friends.