Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday, March 09, 2012 - , 4 comments

Five on Friday

My friend Travis over at Trav's Thoughts does this fun meme with Five Songs on Friday. It's fun and easy to play. Head over there and see what it's all about and play along!

This week's set was inspired by a song in Vinny Bond's set from last week at The Big Leather Couch, "Miss You" by the Rolling Stones. It reminded me of  "Mr. Jones" by Counting Crows, and it kind of evolved from there. I hope you enjoy it.

I'm out of town today, so I will be a little late visiting my other "Five on Friday" cohorts, but rest assured, I will be by. ;)





Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

I heard a different Counting Crows tune this week and considered a Set of their music. Enjoy your time off!

It's funny how those things work out. :)

some good music here
hope the out of town trip was a good one

It was a different kind set for me. I was feeling very story songs. The trip was productive, but I was getting surprised that I made it home alive. (Only slightly joking. lol)

Post a Comment