1. The Wednesday Hodgepodge this week falls on John Chapman's birth date. He's more famously known as Johnny Appleseed...what's your favorite variety of apple?
Granny Smith, the tartness, the sweetness, the crispness ... Just thinking about it makes my mouth water.
2. When did you last say 'ick'?
"Ick" is a regular part of my vocabulary. Most recently was probably from a tv program, a new Brit favorite New Tricks, on Sunday night that involved maggots. ICK!!!
3. Do you think there's a generation gap? Explain.
Sure. I've accepted that I'm on the far side of it. One day I was referencing some piece of technology that I felt was pretty modern and contemporary like music CDs or something. The young person had no idea what I was talking about. That's the day that I told myself, "You are officially 'old'." lol
4. What's on your computer screen saver? Do you leave it alone or change it often?
I have random pictures from my harddrive fade in and out. I've had that for years. In a way, it updates itself as I add more pics, but I leave the set-up alone. Here's the last one that I saw. ;)
|One of the arches to a city park in Jackson, Wyoming.|
5. If you had the attention of the entire world for two minutes, what would you say?
The first question is do I play this straight or go for the laugh? The whole world? Two minutes? Gotta play it straight. Next question, why am I in the spotlight? Maybe it doesn't matter. Maybe is shouldn't matter. If I had the attention of the entire world for two minutes, I would have to say, "God love You! God loves you as if you were the only one" (Augustine).
6. Four fashion trends to try this fall are-brocade/jacquard (fancy printed fabrics), peplum, lace, and printed pants...which of these four would you be most likely to wear?
Ooooo ... everything old is new again. I'm having flashbacks to the late 70s early 80s. I might have to look at some images to see where they're going with this. I never stopped wearing lace, and I've always been drawn to jacquard fabrics, so I'd have to say those.
7. What can make your bad day better?
Why seeing all my bloggy friends, of course! But a little chocolate never hurts. ;)
Dancing with the Stars All-Stars are back! Guess where I'll be on Monday nights? (Or at least catching up over at Travis'. lol)