Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday, July 25, 2009 - 7 comments

Saturday 9: Fast Car

It's Saturday 9 Time! Check 'em out for details.

Saturday 9: Fast Car

1.What’s the furthest trip you’ve taken by automobile? Though I've taken a few road trips in my time, the longest one was from West Texas to Orlando, FL @ over 1400 miles.  (Though the trips to Minneapolis and Eastern TN came close) 

A word of advice, don't lose your ID while watching the fireworks at Disney World.  For while the fine folks at Disney will mail your license back to you, it does make it a might harder to get a hotel room without an ID.

2. What’s the worst pick up line you've ever received?  "Totally NOT flirting/coming one/hitting on you"  Yeah, right ... whatever. lol

3. What’s the best pick up line you’ve gotten?  "Would you like to see my etchings?" ;)

4. What was the last gift that you received?  A book with pictures of church marquees from all over.  Let me see if I can find a good one ...

Okay, I found three that are so good that I can't decide. lol

a.  "Love God with all your heart, then do whatever you want."

b.  "God wants full custody, not just a weekend visit."

c.  "The best way to get even is to forgive and forget."

5. What was the last gift that you gave someone?  I just gave half the stuff in my closet to my BFF, but the highlight was probably a suede coat with a lovely fuzzy collar and cuffs.   (Yeah, I know it’s the middle of summer, but winter’ll be here before you know it. LOL)

6. Tell us about the last time you cried.  Well, it was night time, and there was just a sliver of moon.  The temperature was about 85 degrees outside, and all of a sudden my eyes started leaking.  You know, duct tape is a wonderful thing.

7. Tell us about the last time you laughed uncontrollably.  That was about 1/2 an hour ago when Craig Ferguson had a liquid olive explode in his mouth with guest Chef Jose Andres.  (They really should get a vaudeville act together.)  The man actually gave Craig a device that sprays cheese like a fire extinguisher.  Naturally, Craig did his impression of Gallagher.  LOL

8. Do you suffer road rage? What are your thoughts on it?  No, surely I'd be dead by now if I suffered from road rage.  It only increases the likelihood that I'll get in an accident.  Which is not the same as saying that I don't get a bit perturbed from time to time. ;)

9. What’s one of your favorite movie quotes?  This exchange is from Casablanca, which reminds me.  It's been a while since I've seen it.  I think it's time.  Anyway ...

Louis: Rick, there are many exit visas sold in this cafe, but we know that you've never sold one.  That is the reason that we permit you to remain open.

Rick:  I thought it was because I let you win at roulette.

Louis:  That is another reason.

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

I liked your answers better than Thoms but don't tell him.

My sister just gave half the stuff in her closet to me. I was thinking -- as I was trying to stuff it all in my suitcase -- that I really should go home more often!

Dr. John: Your secret's safe with me. ;)

Quilly: That sounds like a plan. If you want to swing by my place, I probably could find a couple of things for you too. :)

Craig and Jose were fantastic together!! Not many people can shine when Craig is around but Jose did

Duct tape has so many uses.

Dianne: Man, that was just crazy. And I thought that Craig and Wolfgang were good together. lol

Nessa: It holds the world together. ;) And thanks!

Post a Comment