Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday, April 17, 2011 - 6 comments

In the Home Stretch

Two weeks from today, I should be turning in my last assignment for this degree.  They promise to be the hardest two weeks of my academic career.  With any luck, I will be able to get through them with the attitude of my friend Calvin here.  He truly is my inspiration ...


Speaking of inspirational people, I wish that I could share this milestone with Dr. John.  He was very supportive of me (as were you all) when I was starting out on this quest.  Though I never met the man face-to-face, I know that he was a wonderful pastor.

6 comments:

WOOT! How time flies. I'm real proud of you. You mean there is more writing after that thesis? It seems to never end for you. But it will. Seems like just yesterday I remember the post of you in your red station wagon and the dance contest. It was something like that. What an adventure. Dr. John is proud of you I just know it. :) keep up the good work. MWAH xoxo

Best wishes as you finish up!

Spike: Yup, writing, writing, writing ... Throughout the semester most of it was for really stupid stuff, treating us like we're 7 year olds instead of adults. Actually, this next two weeks will actually be the most important for our actual education of the whole semester. Hence the pressure. I've been through Finals Weeks before, they have nothing on this. lol

Travis: Aren't you the early bird this morning! Thanks so much!

Geez, do they own stock in Tums and Tylenol or something?

A big ol' wave of Encouragement and Strength to get you over this last mountain coming your way from me, kiddo. *hug*

I still pray for you every Sunday. For the next too weeks I will put you on my daily prayer list.

Joy: I wouldn't put it past them. I certainly have been adding to their profits the past 2 years. lol

Quilly: I thank you so much. I need all of the help that I can get. :)

Post a Comment