Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday, November 04, 2011 - ,, 2 comments

Five on Friday - New Relationships

My friend Travis over at Trav's Thoughts does this fun meme with Five Songs on Friday. It's fun and easy to play. Head over there and see what it's all about. However, it is the Blog Blast for Peace today, so he may not be doing Five on Friday this week. It's still fun anyway.

This week I thought that I'd just hit Random on my music player and use what came up. But after two songs, I could already see a story developing. So, I abandoned Random for Story. Not just any story, but the story of the trials and tribulations of a new relationship. All the fear and misunderstanding on the path of true love. As good ol' "Bud" Shakespeare said, "The course of true love never did run smooth."

Hope you enjoy!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Great Set! I can see the story building there.

Post a Comment