Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday, December 09, 2011 - , 8 comments

Five on Friday - Christmas Girls

My friend Travis over at Trav's Thoughts does this fun meme with Five Songs on Friday. It's fun and easy to play. Head over there and see what it's all about.

This week my set is dedicated to women singing secular Christmas (or Winter) songs. As I've looked over many of my song lists, I don't have a lot of women represented. And the women that I do have often have been because I specifically wanted to have some diversity. (What can I say? I'm a woman that likes to be serenaded by a man. :D)

So here's to the girls! (btw the song listed by Diana Ross is really Diana Krall. Not sure what's up with that. lol)



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Tis the season and Brenda Lee always makes me smile. Fun set.

Great christmas tunes,thanks for sharing them.

Joy: Can't beat 'em. :)

Jamie: Brenda Lee gets me bopping around.

Mike: Glad you liked them!

Nice diversity in the women you chose. Great Set!

Dianne: I don't even know how I happened across her. She's not in my personal collection, but now that I heard her smooth tones, I'm definitely going to have to add her. :)

Travis: Glad you enjoyed it!

Ha! You posted this while we were in Hawaii, and I most definitely WASN'T thinking of snow!

Post a Comment