Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday, May 11, 2012 - , 4 comments

Five on Friday - Take You Best Shot

My friend Travis over at Trav's Thoughts does this fun meme with Five Songs on Friday. It's fun and easy to play. Head over there and see what it's all about and play along!

This week I started with John Cougar Mellancamp, and it just built from there. Not "musical progression." Rather, it's a product of my random brain, but they have a good beat, and you can dance to them. (Even the ballads-lol).

Speaking of beats and dancing, I was just thinking the other day while all of the stories of Dick Clark were circulating. I think that I figured out part of the appeal of Dancing with the Stars. It's a dance show were musical artists are featured, like a contemporary American Bandstand, (especially on elimination night). Well, it was just a thought. ;)

Enjoy the set!



Get a playlist! Standalone player


Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Two of my favorite singing ladies: Pat Benatar and Linda Ronstadt. Good set.

I wonder what happened to her?

Post a Comment