Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tuesday, August 04, 2009 - 6 comments

Hot Fun in the Summertime

I was all prepared to present to you a prophetic piece about the current status of feminism as I observe it in the world today, and how I think that it's gone terribly wrong. But I just don't have the energy.

So instead, I'll treat you with a uplifting picture of the hibiscus next to my mom's pool.



And while I was preparing the picture for upload, this song started playing. It always makes me happy, so I thought that I'd share it with you too. (Warning, this clip cuts off just before the end of the song, sorry.)




So, a rather random post. I guess that changing the world will have to wait until tomorrow. Today, I have to concentrate on taking care of myself.

Cheers!

6 comments:

I am sure the world will still need some changing tomorrow! You worry about you today! ;)

Love the song. As Quilly says, the world will have problems tomorrow to solve. Aloha and beautiful pictures :)

The flowers and pool look so refreshing which is lovely because it is soooo stinking hot and humid here today.

Quilly: It still needs changin' and how. lol

Thom: Glad you like the pic

Nessa: I wouldn't mind dunkin' myself in a pool today, myself, but just looking at it can make you feel cooler. :)

Sometimes the serious stuff just needs to wait a minute.

Post a Comment